Saturday, July 28, 2012

Podcast update

Well I hope you all are having a great Saturday afternoon.

I wanted to update you all on the podcast idea that Kirk and I have been tossing around.

It definitely appears that we will be conducting a podcast, hopefully bi-monthly, that we will be uploading to the blog as well. We hope to have the first one recorded well before Summerslam, so stay tuned.

A plan is also in the works for Kirk and I to appear on an upcoming show with our boys from The Takedown MMA Radio. We will keep you all updated on when that will be occurring so you can check that out.

We thank you all for continuing to follow us and please continue spreading the word about us!!!! Without your help, this would definitely not be possible!

Kirk and I sincerely thank you, and as always, FEEL THE IMPACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment